WELCOME TO FACTORY
To provide sustainable and quality e-mobility solutions, by closely partnering with customers.
To become leading European OEM
e-mobility partner, continuously evolving and innovating on best-in-class consumer solutions.
- Attention to detail
- Constant learning
- Rapid adaptation
- Customer dedication
- 1996 LEADER started as a bicycle trading company.
- 2001 First own production unit was opened in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
- 2008 Investment in a new production facility in Rogosh, Bulgaria.
- 2011 LEADER – the first Bulgarian company with e-bike production.
- 2012 Acquisition of TRETWERK GmbH in Germany.
- 2015 ORYX brand for mountain bikes was established.
- 2016 Investment fund KJK Capital acquired 60% stake in LEADER.
- 2017 New factory with latest machine equipment and technologies.
- 2019 LEADER acquired the German brand Panther.
- 2020 Investments in new automatic production lines, powder painting shop, 4250 m2 warehouse.
- 2021 newly rebranded LEADER – top OEM partner in Europe for e-bike production.
- 2022 53% of LEADER 96 is acquired by global asset management company , The Rohatin Group (TRG)
Modern affordable e-bikes, designed in line with the latest trends in the industry, with indisputable quality.
Mid and high-end MTB models, developed together with passionate cyclists with great attention to detail.
Mid and high-end city, trekking, junior and e-bikes. German brand with over 100 years of history.
Meet our team
R & D